PURPOSE: To find others who are researching the descendants of William Lee and Matilda (Oney) Lee who were born in Virginia and first appears on Fentress Co. TN deed records in 1826. William died in Fentress Co. TN and Matilda moved and died in Casey Co. KY. We suspect, at this point, William Lee and Matilda (Oney) Lee were married in Botetourt Co. VA 13Mar1817. On 11Mar1817 William Lee was named the guardian of Matilda Onee. Also on 11Mar1817 A marriage bond was issued for the marriage of William Lee and Matilda Oney. William Lee and William Evans were the principles
William LEE(b. about 1785 VA d. By 1858 Fentress Co. TN)m. 13Mar1817 Botetourt Co. VA
Matilda (ONEY) LEE(b. Surry Co. VA by 1801 d. Mar 1870 Casey Co. KY) daughter of James ONEY(b. ? d. 4Oct1801-27Oct1801 Surry Co. VA) m. by 1798 Southampton or Surry Co. VA Mazey (BOOTH) ONEY TILLOT MADDERA (b. by 1777? VA d.17Jul1854 Bedford Co. VA)
Click on the Hyperlink text, to view the child's web page.
- Vanquelon LEE(b. 24Jul1823 Fentress? TN d. 05Feb1890 Marion Co. IL) m1(07Jul1850 Marion Co. IL) Mary (SMITH) LEE daughter of Mordecai SMITH and Sarah (PURSEY) SMITH m2(08Jul1880) Mahala E. (FRASER) LEE daughter of William H. FRASIER and Nancy (DICKENS) FRASER
- Bartholet/Tholet LEE(b. 1825 Fentress? TN d. 1873 Casey Co. KY) m1 unknown wife m2? Hollie (JOHNSON) FULTON daughter of Stephen S. JOHNSON and Anna (?) JOHNSON and m3(by 1859 Fentress Co. TN) Catherine (WILLIAMS) LEE LEE
- Unknown Daughter(b. 1827 Fentress Co. TN)
- Eliza LEE(b. 1832 Fentress Co. TN d. after 1900)
- Sarah LEE(b. 1834 Fentress Co. TN)
- Newton LEE(b. 1837 Fentress Co. TN)
- Elizabeth LEE(b. 1840 Fentress Co. TN)
Send me a message by clicking this link: Victor Lee
This page accessed times.
Page created by: Victor Lee
Changes last made to this page on: Thursday, August 02, 2007 10:05 PM