- The Northern Pacific in the 1950s
- Highlights: From Annual Reports, 1950-1959.
- Railways of the Pacific Northwest
- Comparison: The size and strength of Northwest roads in 1950.
- The Tell Tale
- Excerpts: Highlights from the 1950 issues.
- Promotions: Promotions on the Northern Pacific in 1950.
- Retirements: Retirements on the Northern Pacific in 1950.
- Distribution of Power
- System: Motive power assignments by division for August, 1950.
- Class: Assignments by type of power.
- Lease: Locomotives leased to other roads.
- B-Cars: Gas-Electric assignments.
- Idaho Division
- Stations: Stations, mile posts, and telegraph calls, by sub-division.
- Motive Power: Locomotives assigned in August, 1950.
- Ride the Rails: Engineer Robert Alexander's trips in August, 1950.
- Branch Lines
- Branches: Earnings by sub-division.
Author: John A. Phillips, III.